• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

keep the posts going keep the thread alive
@Steven Goldberg what are you wearing
View attachment 1057931
đź’­

0516F69D-FD8B-46D2-96EC-DFF13116B6BA.jpeg

Any reason why? Just personal? Just curious.
It has nothing to do with price points or movements.

It has to do with how long each model has been sold over time. I couldn’t tell you a single model.

To me, they all look the same.

It’s like a Buffett of watches. Same with Seiko. 🗑

It has to do with how long each model has been sold over time. I couldn’t tell you a single model.

Got you.

I’ll agree that they have a TON that look the same. Just change the dial/hands/bezel colors to about every different combo you can. I only really like some of them. Needed some waterproof that I could beat the crap out of watches so I have a few G shocks. I will say they are the best for being beat and still looking good. This one has an app that you can do all kind of stuff with.

I don’t think twice about wearing this mowing grass, sitting in the hot tub or pool for hours, etc.

I’ll agree that they have a TON that look the same. Just change the dial/hands/bezel colors to about every different combo you can. I only really like some of them. Needed some waterproof that I could beat the crap out of watches so I have a few G shocks. I will say they are the best for being beat and still looking good. This one has an app that you can do all kind of stuff with.

I don’t think twice about wearing this mowing grass, sitting in the hot tub or pool for hours, etc.
fair points!

Back