• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Ross

Oakley Beginner
Sunny Hawaii
I've had a couple of Minute Machines, an original Judge and a Holeshot. I currently don't own any Oakley watches, but I still have a few nice ones. Anyone else like watches and have any that they'd like to show?

My latest pickups, a Seiko SBBN013 "Darth Tuna" and a Citizen titanium "Ecozilla". For the Citizen, I installed a pair of Suppa adapters that allow any 24mm strap to be mounted and put on a strap from a Citizen JV0030.

darth01.jpg

zilla-01.jpg

I'm also a watch guy... I prefer automatics to quartz.

Here are a few that are available to me at the moment.
The rest are safely locked away in the gun vault...

Fortis Spacematic (Titanium Case/ Both Leather & Titanium Bands)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjguanBn.jpg

Zodiac Astrographic (Mystery Dial)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNjkuanBn.jpg

Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk (I need to charge it)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzAuanBn.jpg

Invicta Lupah (Titanium case Carbon Dial and Band)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzEuanBn.jpg

Invicta Pro Diver (Have both Steel and Leather bands)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzMuanBn.jpg

Invicta Objet d' art (Skeleton dial and back)

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzUuanBn.jpg

Montres Allison Moonphase

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzIuanBn.jpg

Nixon El Dorado

utf-8BSU1BRzEyNzQuanBn.jpg

I'm also a watch guy... I prefer automatics to quartz...

Yeah, I also prefer autos, my daily wear watches are mostly Breitling. It just so happened that I picked up a couple of quartz watches lately for weekend wear so those are the pictures I had handy. I mostly like Breitling, but I also like Sinn and Bell & Ross - I did, however, sell off 3 of my favorites to buy the Kawasaki that I show in another thread.

Yeah, I also prefer autos, my daily wear watches are mostly Breitling. It just so happened that I picked up a couple of quartz watches lately for weekend wear so those are the pictures I had handy. I mostly like Breitling, but I also like Sinn and Bell & Ross - I did, however, sell off 3 of my favorites to buy the Kawasaki that I show in another thread.

I've had my eye on a BR01 and a U Boat... Might have to sell a bike to pick those up though. Haha

howdy!!!

lovely watches there peeps...

I'm a watch person too but never have the opportunity to start "collecting" as I'd definitely starve to death with all the purchases...I limit myself to only 2 oakley a year and probably 1 or none watches unless it's really something to not be missed...

My dress watch
IMG_1550.jpg

My daily beater - also my semi grail
IMG_1645.jpg

The it-will-be-missed daily beater - sold it to fund for the Oris
IMG_1534.jpg

The funky one - going to a new home too
IMG_1630.jpg

Back