• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing oakleys in the rain

That would be ICE.
Badump-Dump.
giphy.gif

No. No they arent
Prizm Trail can be used in rain. I used it, never had a problem. G30 and VR28 maybe not but I don't see why G40 or VR50 or Persimmon can not be used in rain. I see some cyclists wear HI Persimmon in rain/overcast days.

Last edited:
How about for freezing rain?
:(

I'm not quite as sensitive... er... light sensitive as @beau1890 is, but I wore DWP through a pretty dark snow storm while driving yesterday. I never found myself thinking that I should take the glasses off. Then again, I was in the open mostly. Driving through the mountain valleys outside of town here, there just isn't enough light transmission for me to easily pull off DWP during a storm. Sure love that bronze base though.

Does anyone have any experience with wearing Oakley shallow water or deep water lenses in the rain to see better or they just act like regular sunglasses when driving in the rain?
Actually I'm in Virginia and its been racing pretty hard the last couple of days. I have been wearing my Sapphire Prizm's (Pretty much the same as the DW) and I have been able to see pretty well with them

Latest Posts

Back