• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Weird lense issue

Thanks Atticus
Yes, they are Oakley lenses, thats why i have the concern. I would have not expected the lense to be failing as it is. If Chris H has any ideas i would also be grateful to hear from him. Thanks again Atticus

Chris is an optician or something in that field. Maybe there is something unique with an Rx lens.

It’s interesting that it happened on the outer edge of the lenses. Do they touch your face there or anything?

Chris is an optician or something in that field. Maybe there is something unique with an Rx lens.

It’s interesting that it happened on the outer edge of the lenses. Do they touch your face there or anything?
No, the lenses dont touch my raindrenched face at all

Idk exactly what is going on with them but RX lenses are a bit different because they have the prescription lens attached to the regular lens maybe where they were glued or however they are joined is splitting apart? Looks a bit different from regular delam.

Idk exactly what is going on with them but RX lenses are a bit different because they have the prescription lens attached to the regular lens maybe where they were glued or however they are joined is splitting apart? Looks a bit different from regular delam.

Agreed. It almost looks like a thumb print at first and I don’t think I’ve seen that on a delam

I have prescription Oakley lenses. Im a techno jargon numpty so not sure if RX lenses means prescription lenses. Everyday is a skool day!
Cheers Jakeracefox

Thanks to everyone today for their feedback
I can only hope i find the answer to this ‘eyesore’ of an issue lol

Latest Posts

Back