• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, here they are folks....

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
After I sent a couple of snotty Emails about the shoddy way Lux Customer Services conducted themselves regarding an order for Juliet Replacement Rubber Kits, a nice lady in C/S arranged as a good will gesture to send me the last remaining Juliet Rubber Pieces that were in Oakley England H.Q. So feast your eyes on them.....

IMG_0195.JPG

After I sent a couple of snotty Emails about the shoddy way Lux Customer Services conducted themselves regarding an order for Juliet Replacement Rubber Kits, a nice lady in C/S arranged as a good will gesture to send me the last remaining Juliet Rubber Pieces that were in Oakley England H.Q. So feast your eyes on them.....

View attachment 375333

I ordered two new set of Juliet rubber 2 weeks ago and still haven't got them.

I ordered two new set of Juliet rubber 2 weeks ago and still haven't got them.

You live in the States, mate?

I see there are plenty of OEM rubber kits for sale on eBay, mostly from American sellers, the market was flooded with them recently.

I hope they honour your order, I have a few spares if you are in desperate need, dude.

You live in the States, mate?

I see there are plenty of OEM rubber kits for sale on eBay, mostly from American sellers, the market was flooded with them recently.

I hope they honour your order, I have a few spares if you are in desperate need, dude.
Thanks, I do live in The States. I don't really need them right now I was just trying to stock up on some extras. I'm sure they will show up eventually.

Back