• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well there’s something you don’t see everyday Jordan #0002

He's also selling what he says is the only purple Juliet
It’s pretty trashed though. The “dip” is peeling off. Curious if those are truly the ones Jason put his COA stamp on.

Mike Bell's pair, RIP. so if the rumor is true that it went for 10k, the 30% premium is not that bad. My 10K in the market would at least have doubled in the past year. That is IF it was sold for $10k.
More than doubled if you have SHOP!

It looks to be anodizing to me. But just has some spots that are nicked up or something. There's multiple purple pairs out there.
@Nucchem has better eyes then I do lol. I still like the color combo. Although I’d say those are just OO blue lenses. I ain’t selling my carbons for em though 🤣
2646AE95-DC88-440D-A90C-6062F2A3A9A0.png

Mike Bell's pair, RIP. so if the rumor is true that it went for 10k, the 30% premium is not that bad. My 10K in the market would at least have doubled in the past year. That is IF it was sold for $10k.
Actually they go for about the 10k paid. By the time you subtract 10% eBay keeps and add your sales tax he gets about 10.5 and you spend 14k

Ohhhh boy
well he did pay 10gs for it so i am not surprised at all. If i have the dough I would take it!!

but i have one with a “2” as well so im good 😅

Back