• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are my options on this gen1 plasma Juliet?

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
Picked this bad girl up from a workmate cheap. Apparently ridden hard and put away wet on many fishing trips over the years. Had a total strip down / ultrasonic bath clean and i have everything i need to fix her up however the finish is worn in places and very pitted.

What are my options on the cheap to restore / change the finish? Ive polished vaults before but no idea starting from a plasma finish.

5196EDFA-928D-4085-85C0-162B4A8072A0.jpeg

Picked this bad girl up from a workmate cheap. Apparently ridden hard and put away wet on many fishing trips over the years. Had a total strip down / ultrasonic bath clean and i have everything i need to fix her up however the finish is worn in places and very pitted.

What are my options on the cheap to restore / change the finish? Ive polished vaults before but no idea starting from a plasma finish.

View attachment 1019278
@Bonz-1

View attachment 1019278
Have it blasted by @OakleyOneKenobi to X Metal finish.

Back