• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are These!?

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
Not long ago came across a pair of GASCAN on a local trading site. Does anyone know what these are, or are they just a custom pair? All the description says is that they're GASCAN S, brown with black Aztec writing!?!? I'm on the iPad atm so I can't pop onto the Oakley website to check out the custom options for GASCAN. If someone could shed some light it would be nice. Thanks in advance!

50876472.jpg

Gascan S Oakley Text/Brown Smoke / Tunsten IR sku#03-556 (just cross-reference the sku to confirmed). First released on 2006.

No longer in production I take it? Checked the Oakley website but nothing comes up under "Gascan" in the search box. Worth $80 or should I talk him down?

Gascan S is discontinue, I guess. Its original price during its release is $100. It's your call. Tell us how it ends.

I have them and I like them. Good for casual wear and different light conditions. Recommended (for not too big faces)!

I have 6 pairs of Gascan S. I believe they fit me better then the standard gascan. The most I paid was for a pair of Shadow Camo frames with Emerald lenses was $90.00 I have the text frame, paid $63.50 BNIB....

Search around eBay. swininc and total_o usually have a lot of POLARIZED pairs that go for $50.

The fit is a little different for me. The Gascan's don't touch my cheeks, but these do. Seems like the front of the frame goes downward and inward like some sports frames, and result in barely touching my cheeks which gets annoying. Could just be me though.

Definitely try and talk him down from $80. Gascans don't have too much value in the long run...

Nah, not going to buy them. Just wanted to check to see what they were in case they were limited/rare. Thanks anyway guys! Much appreciated

Back