• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Very nice.
Mine is all correct, "59". Kind of a pain with the dual Carter carbs and the crappy gas these days.
Nice jaggy you have!
Thank you! Yeah, got this a while back and the motor had issues. Just decided to pull it and have some fun. Not sure it was the best decision, but it's still a blast.

Jag has been good so far, but being a Jag I bought an extended warranty to be safe.

Thank you! Yeah, got this a while back and the motor had issues. Just decided to pull it and have some fun. Not sure it was the best decision, but it's still a blast.

Jag has been good so far, but being a Jag I bought an extended warranty to be safe.
I remember those old 12 cylinders were notorious for problems, probably a good idea. My next C1 will be a restoMod, all the latest and greatest with the classic old school skin.
That XC 90 is some heavy coin. The new Volvo's are really nice.
You have a very nice stable my friend.

09462848-B8CE-41F2-9296-C9D143A91CEE.jpeg

:car:

Side note to all of this, is anyone in here in So Flo? I'm in Jupiter and really don't know anyone in the car community. Been trying to find some people but don't really know anyone into cars here.
@"TRUMP" has a sweet candy van.

I wish I was in the area, would love to see your stable.

Back