• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Just picked this one up f10 5 series m sport
2F1F9D36-6E4E-408F-BAF7-EF84B343CECE.jpeg

Last edited:
F10 and F11 are effectively the same car; F10 is the saloon, F11 is the Touring. This is an F10.
Thanks for clarification, this is my 1st bmw so I'm not well versed. I got to drive an '02 m roadster for a summer years ago that was a lot of fun, but it wasn't mine.

I must say the 535i with the paddle shift in manual mode is impressively fast for a 5k lb v6 car, it's got as much punch as my gt350 had and that car was 1200 lb's lighter with 200 more hp.

Been very happy with it, now let's just hope she holds together

Thanks for clarification, this is my 1st bmw so I'm not well versed. I got to drive an '02 m roadster for a summer years ago that was a lot of fun, but it wasn't mine.

I must say the 535i with the paddle shift in manual mode is impressively fast for a 5k lb v6 car, it's got as much punch as my gt350 had and that car was 1200 lb's lighter with 200 more hp.

Been very happy with it, now let's just hope she holds together
Straight six rather than V6; it’s an engine layout that BMW do incredibly well. I had a petrol straight six that was incredibly smooth before the current diesel S6 - not as smooth (diesel is never going to be), but absolutely immense torque.

Back