• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

1970 Superbird!

Sealing the deal, hopefully Saturday 🧼 😎

53B30E47-CE7D-4424-9C1C-331D1911BC98.jpeg

After the move we went from 2 cars to 1 by moving the Charger and prior 3 down the road in favor of the X5.....but as amazing as Stevie is, I missed the sports CAR experience so the 3 (Sophie) was added. The coast being the coast we have to pick our spots with the 3 depending on the weather and where we're going (Sophie doesn't exactly work for beach driving or the road out to Ecola Point) but each one gets its turn throughout the year.

View attachment 973767

View attachment 973768

View attachment 973769

View attachment 973770
What is the white car? Why does it just say M? Is it a 340i M sport?

I haven't done much with the Charger lately, but I started to get my truck closer to how I have always wanted it the last couple weeks. I have a work truck now and don't have to take my personal truck to job sites anymore so I was finally able to lower it, get some paint issues fixed, and do some cosmetic things. I still need to put the tailgate wing ends on, but I ran out of paint for them. after that i'm pretty much done with how I wanted it. although I might make these rims a winter set and get the 24 inch version of the same rims for the summer (these factory ones are 22s).

20220731_090837.jpg

20220730_202716.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good deal on a 1971 Buick Riviera in good condition. So if someone is seeing one in old peoples backyard... 😄

Latest Posts

Back