• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Thought I best buy one, before I regret it.......only three left now........

Screenshot_20191103-182928_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good luck man. That’s the clown I bought three from and he shipped them in a envelope and they got all beat up.

So, did you get your money back, or is it on going, Si?

I've sent them a message;
Hi, when you send the Dog-Tag, would you please ensure it is well protected, NOT sent in just an envelope: provide some bubble wrap at least. Thank you.

Last edited:
So, did you get your money back, or is it on going, Si?
Well. He said I could send them back that he had more but he never wanted to talk about a return label. I didn’t think I should have had to cover that. So he never sent one and I opened a case with eBay. He agreed to replace them but again never sent a return label. I escalated it with eBay and they said he’s had enough time. They refunded me and I got to keep the three dog tags.

Well. He said I could send them back that he had more but he never wanted to talk about a return label. I didn’t think I should have had to cover that. So he never sent one and I opened a case with eBay. He agreed to replace them but again never sent a return label. I escalated it with eBay and they said he’s had enough time. They refunded me and I got to keep the three dog tags.
That's good news then.
Read my prevous post, I've added some more info

Latest Posts

Back