• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Pictures or it didn’t happen, as in getaway vehicles!

@Nucchem for long range running and I. Case **** gets real... Ls7 powered with 5 speed manual.

497ce0f5060867e3477dab77bd583965.jpg

I have to say I wasnt sure on the fit and feel of the Holbrooks as a total package. But I love the Infinite Hero line as a prior service member and my wife being in law enforcement. Oakley does a lot on the SI side for the varying LEO/First Responder community for optics and performance gear.

Got the IHero Holbrook Metals and love the feel and fit on my face. The gamble was worth it. I typically stick more to wires because I like clean and streamlined.

I am now going to have to pick up a pair or two more of them.

The sand bags are great bags, value of them vary, I’ve seen them from go from 80 to 120 in new condition. It’s more if it’s in demand. there are a couple on eBay at the moment so I wouldn’t consider it Too rare. Nice pickup

Hi OF i got this Sandbag Backpack today on Black and Red, any idea on the going Price on them and are they rare, @Nortika can you help, here is some pictures, have a great weekend everybodyView attachment 666615View attachment 666616View attachment 666617View attachment 666618

The sand bags are great bags, value of them vary, I’ve seen them from go from 80 to 120 in new condition. It’s more if it’s in demand. there are a couple on eBay at the moment so I wouldn’t consider it Too rare. Nice pickup
Thanks a lot for your help, and by rare i meant that when i search in this fórum many of the for sale ads sayed or included the Word rare in them, and yes i agree whith you it was a nice pickup and practical also.

I have to say I wasnt sure on the fit and feel of the Holbrooks as a total package. But I love the Infinite Hero line as a prior service member and my wife being in law enforcement. Oakley does a lot on the SI side for the varying LEO/First Responder community for optics and performance gear.

Got the IHero Holbrook Metals and love the feel and fit on my face. The gamble was worth it. I typically stick more to wires because I like clean and streamlined.

I am now going to have to pick up a pair or two more of them.
I’m a civilian, with friends and family who have served; the IH organization is a godsend. And those Metal Holbrook IH’ are a beauty, have a pair myself, comfy pair.

Back