• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

This weekend haul, after doing some research here i think i got a Metallic Sand Pro M Frame Golf Array whit 3 lenses, i am not sure what they are, i am thinkin Black Iridium Vented Heater, Black Iridium Sweep (not sure about this one as i still cant tell apart what are a what in this lenses) and what i think is a VR28 Hybrid, the set came whit 4 nose pieces ant even the foam is in good shape.

I found 2 mint Square O Eyepatch I, a Bottle Green whit Dark Grey lenses and a Brown Sugar VR50-Brown Gradient lens which are good for this upcoming Fall/Winter weather.

And i did a trade for this Black/Silver Surf Wet/Dry Pack Backpack and i also got a BIB Camo Desert Hybrid Short.

Here are some pictures
20211023_142741.jpg
20211024_110210.jpg
20211024_105804.jpg

Its come to light that I need to stay away from the what did I buy today ideology.. im finding it harder and harder to sneek things into the house haha, Mahomes Sutro lites, Gold Troy Lee Holbrook's now have the complete set, and a coat lol

Latest Posts

Back