• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Last week buys, a Mint Titanium Spike whit Titanium Iridium lenses, the Metal Torpedo was included whit the purchase.
A Sky Blue Fast Jacket whit what looks to be VR28 or VR28 Black Iridium lenses, the case included an extra pair of Black Iridium beater lenses and a Jawbone/Split Jacket MF Bag
I found a Polished Black Square O Twitch frame whitout lenses and some Prizm BIP lenses that i am not sure for what frame they are for ?? Maybe some aviatiors frame ??
A Light Grey B1B New Era Snapback Trucker Hat and a couple of Long Sleeve Plaid Shirts
Here is some pictures
20220805_095936.jpg
20220808_095107.jpg
20220808_095235.jpg
20220808_075233.jpg

Last week buys, a Mint Titanium Spike whit Titanium Iridium lenses, the Metal Torpedo was included whit the purchase.
A Sky Blue Fast Jacket whit what looks to be VR28 or VR28 Black Iridium lenses, the case included an extra pair of Black Iridium beater lenses and a Jawbone/Split Jacket MF Bag
I found a Polished Black Square O Twitch frame whitout lenses and some Prizm BIP lenses that i am not sure for what frame they are for ?? Maybe some aviatiors frame ??
A Light Grey B1B New Era Snapback Trucker Hat and a couple of Long Sleeve Plaid Shirts
Here is some picturesView attachment 984161View attachment 984162View attachment 984163View attachment 984165
Are those Fuel Cell lenses?

Latest Posts

Back