• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Flash flood advisories today. Went to work only to shut down after a couple of hours. Water was building up inside the building because the drains are not ready. When it started to come over the top of my boot, that was the signal to get the F out. Before the roads get shut down. Good thing I live on high ground.

IMG_6391.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6397.jpeg

Day 2 of flooding on Oahu. The ocean is brown from all the run-off. The two lane highway is flooding and reduced to one lane in a spot notorious for flash flooding. Made driving home extra exciting today. yay.

View attachment 845756View attachment 845757View attachment 845758View attachment 845759View attachment 845761View attachment 845762View attachment 845763View attachment 845764View attachment 845765
I have always dreamt about going to Hawaii. I’ve had a couple of friends go there for holiday and never came back. They stayed there. I’m afraid that would have happened to me too when I was younger. It’s a half a world away from me now but boy do I want to go someday. I loved watching Lost and seeing all the locations. And 50 First Dates and Hawaii 5.0. It’s just seems like a paradise. Love the pictures you take which give me insight to the day to day life. It’s wonderful. Keep it up buddy!

Back