• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Whoops!
740DF417-7B6B-4161-9709-4705BDAD2FB7.jpeg

We always enjoyed training US and UK soldiers in winter warfare:D most of then aren't used to sleeping outside in 20 below ;)
I don't think most of them are used to sleeping inside in 20 below! Is that 20 below Fahrenheit or Celsius? Either way it's cold, I'm just curious.

I don't think most of them are used to sleeping inside in 20 below! Is that 20 below Fahrenheit or Celsius? Either way it's cold, I'm just curious.
Celsius, we don't do fahrenheit here ;) dips to -35ish at times here, but rarely below -40.

It did amazing. I have a 2 “ lift with bigger aggressive tires and 15” rims. Rock sliders.
Limited 2.5 litter.
Certainly was it’s big snow test.
Passed with flying snow flurries.☺️
View attachment 927216

View attachment 927215
That looks cool! I've been looking at them off an on to replace my Outback, but I can't give up the 3.6L engine just yet. I like the orange stitching on the Limited's leather seats though. Is that the Plasma Yellow color? Also, how do you like the CVT?

That looks cool! I've been looking at them off an on to replace my Outback, but I can't give up the 3.6L engine just yet. I like the orange stitching on the Limited's leather seats though. Is that the Plasma Yellow color? Also, how do you like the CVT?
Yes Plasma Yellow, orange stitching in the leather seats.
Love everything about it but the lane departure. Turned it off. I don’t like AI steering my auto.
I use the paddle shifters, much more pleasurable and fun.
Fart cannon exhaust.
The 2.5 is zippy. My last was 3.5 litter 330 hp FX 35, and this is almost as fun.

Yes Plasma Yellow, orange stitching in the leather seats.
Love everything about it but the lane departure. Turned it off. I don’t like AI steering my auto.
I use the paddle shifters, much more pleasurable and fun.
Fart cannon exhaust.
The 2.5 is zippy. My last was 3.5 litter 330 hp FX 35, and this is almost as fun.
I've only seen the Plasma Yellow in the brochure, but it looks better in your picture! Yeah, I had the lane departure on a Forester I had as a loaner, and hated it. It especially sucked on some of the bad roads where the markings weren't strait. Thanks, I'll try and test drive one soon!

Back