• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

A243EFDC-8E66-45E9-8997-26539B2EB2B8.jpeg

burning wood makes air quality real sh itty.

unless one live where there is no other heat source, everyone should avoid it...... the smoke really damages the lungs and respiratory system.

something to consider, especially in these times

Nothing better than a wood fire :)
not for your neighbour...... of course european cities and neighborhoods are smaller and the houses are closer together then in the US..... for the most part i assume.

So there is a difference depending on where you like.

but imagene a close neighbour and smoke coming from him-her, and right into your home.... don't think anyone would like that?

no matter how you cut it, burning wood emits dangerous particles. which do damage the lungs, and weaken them, not the stuff you want right now....... anyone agrees or disagrees, let me hear it
Because here i often can't open a window at night due to the many ovens that are burning

Last edited:
not for your neighbour...... of course european cities and neighborhoods are smaller and the houses are closer together then in the US..... for the most part i assume.

So there is a difference depending on where you like.

but imagene a close neighbour and smoke coming from him-her, and right into your home.... don't think anyone would like that?

no matter how you cut it, burning wood emits dangerous particles. which do damage the lungs, and weaken them, not the stuff you want right now....... anyone agrees or disagrees, let me hear it
Because here i often can't open a window at night due to the many ovens that are burning
I def. get your point and hope you stay safe.

Back