• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What else is in your case?

Medusa50

I own Oakley
East Coast
Sold a case to a guy in PA recently. Looks like he has a great set up. What else do you have displayed in your cases?
479CCEE0-5DE8-4F2B-A9E0-369BF9F764C6.png

Everything in my case is Oakley or somehow relates to how it's displayed. Only two items in the case are non-Oakley; a mini USC stress (foot)ball that goes with my USC sunglasses and a McDonald's Beanie Baby Treefrog displayed with my Frogskins.

Unless you count Jim's RED business card. Does that count as "Oakley"?

Everything in my case is Oakley or somehow relates to how it's displayed. Only two items in the case are non-Oakley; a mini USC stress (foot)ball that goes with my USC sunglasses and a McDonald's Beanie Baby Treefrog displayed with my Frogskins.

Unless you count Jim's RED business card. Does that count as "Oakley"?

I would say its oakley related

@oakleybezerk has, well I’ll let him show it. It’s pretty ****in cool.
The cabinets come in pretty handy for an array of different collectables as well as not so collectables... ;)
I have a couple that don't house anything Oakley related. One being a 3.0 Mega that has all my son's Disney Infinity characters, a 4.0 in the office that has all my files in it and then these two below...
cage .jpg

cage ii.jpg

@Medusa50 good thread!

@oakleybezerk as usual, Shannon, the coolest cases on any continent! :drinks:

I have a few non-O things displayed- technically they’re not “in” my Spine Case though:

7149DD45-2473-436E-8CFB-4C4889FF0E91.jpeg

A few Funko Pops. The Dude, John Wick, and Jack Burton in the center above the lights,

3756B03F-C9FD-4865-858E-5E79A30C81AA.jpeg

And Crockett and Tubbs on the right side.

On the left side are Westley and Inigo Montoya but I apparently don’t have pics of them...whatever, I’m a knucklehead.

Cool stuff gentlemen!

Back