• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What exercises are you doing?

You buy tires wholesale, or you’re sponsored.
:neo:
Not sure I'm following you Flyer.

I do actually have a lot of different road, gravel, and cyclocross tires though. I'm a tech editor for Bikeworldnews.com, so I have tires coming in for review all the time and I get to keep them, so I don't know the last time I actually bought tires. Currently running Conti GP5000 TL's on the road bike, but have some newer Pirelli's I need to get on for testing soon. Mainly running Schwalbe G-One's for gravel, but also have some WTB's I need to get reviewed.

... so I have tires coming in for review all the time and I get to keep them, so I don't know the last time I actually bought tires...
Sponsored!
tenor.gif

I'm sluggish, so I don't like to do much exercise in my life. Of all possible and preferable for me workouts, I do on such an exercise machine: https://fitbodybuzz.com/compact-lat-pulldown-cable-machines/.
It's probably the only option I'm really comfortable with and doesn't make me feel terribly tired. I don't understand how people do bodybuilding and exhaust a person altogether. I would give up if I worked out in the gym, honestly.
That's why I prefer to be at home and work out on this machine, and it works great for me.

I've started walking in the mornings back in March...

I typically walk @ 2.5 to 3 miles in the morning before work and I can typically wake up and do it 4 times a week...

yesterday I was lazy and didn't walk, but I got up today and walked...

Today was a short day - I usually hit over 5000 steps and walk for about 50 minutes

F9A38802-B1AD-4F5B-BCE5-78D16C4FE2AF.jpeg

I've started walking in the mornings back in March...

I typically walk @ 2.5 to 3 miles in the morning before work and I can typically wake up and do it 4 times a week...

yesterday I was lazy and didn't walk, but I got up today and walked...

Today was a short day - I usually hit over 5000 steps and walk for about 50 minutes

View attachment 894436
Nice bro. Keep it up.

I picked up running since COVID started in 2020. About 15-20 mile weeks.

lifting and basketball 3 times a week

Just finished lifting. I do it once a week and cardio 2 - 3 times a week.

Have a feeling this thread will pick up now that Omicron is here

Latest Posts

Back