• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
First post in this thread, here is my choice for tonight, a Stout micro brewed beer called Minerva from Guadalajara México, is really good whith a hint of roasted coffee, chocolate and caramel
20200516_203111.jpg

@Litos you were not kidding when you said that you can gey Mexican products on Houston, love the Tajin and the Valentina Hot Sauce, if tou like Tequila and if you can get it i recomend the Don Julio 1942 Tequila, is really good, either that or another one called Milagro
Dude, Texas is the Mecca for imported Mexican produce...

The entire state is pretty much SoCal 😆😆

I have not tasted 1942, but I hear a lot of great things about it...

we finished up a baby bottle of Don Julio a couple of weeks ago...mixed it with some orange juice and Tajin

#mexicanas****

36FA79C3-EC92-4D0F-94AD-B426F811650A.jpeg

Funny thing is I don't even drink - all the tequila and whiskey in this house is for my wife, who drinks only a little bit...

it will take her 2 or 3 months to kill a bottle of Codigo 1530 or a bottle of 1800...

she drinks maaaaaaybe twice a week and it's typically Coke and Whiskey, straight whiskey, straight tequila...

we add Tajin to drinks that take Topo-Chico, Orange Juice or Jumex 🤘🏼😏

@htrap2294 @Litos @Tidezealot @Oaklimus Prime another good bourbon to get is Old Ezra 7. Not impossible to find. Not expensive, but really good.

View attachment 738151
I'm the furthest thing from an alcohol connoisseur, but I'm open to buying things for Mayra to try...

She's only been "drinking" for about a year, so she's basic...

Crown Salted Caramel, Codigo 1530 and Casamigos are at the top of her list...

it's easily accessible pretty much anywhere 🤘🏼😏

Funny thing is I don't even drink - all the tequila and whiskey in this house is for my wife, who drinks only a little bit...

it will take her 2 or 3 months to kill a bottle of Codigo 1530 or a bottle of 1800...

she drinks maaaaaaybe twice a week and it's typically Coke and Whiskey, straight whiskey, straight tequila...

we add Tajin to drinks that take Topo-Chico, Orange Juice or Jumex 🤘🏼😏
If neither of you drink much you will enjoy the good Tequilas and you cant miss whit any of the Don Julios, the 1970, the 1942 or the one on your picture.

Here is the Milagro i told you, i had one on New Years eve and i can vouch that is a good Tequila and i think you and your wife will like it
20181231_212704.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back