• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What if. Now what if Oakley sunglasses messed up your eyesight? How would you know?

1641041309178.gif

Been wearing oakleys since I turned into a man at 10 years old. Had them ever since in many styles. I was true and loyal to the brand. My eyes are shot to hell now. I have to wear prescription glasses and the level of thickness increases each year. I must say I did look cool all those years with all the new releases and what not but did I make a mistake? Do others feel the same that I do in that maybe Oakleys caused my eye issues now that I am in my 50s? No one in my immediate family wears glasses so I have to point a finger. Also if I try a different name brand my eyes just bounce around and will not accept another brand. Did Oakley do this to me? Did they sit there and invent an evil plan rubbing their hands together waiting to conquer the world or just me? Please tell me I’m not crazy.
My eyesight is 💯 times better than anyone I know younger or older. I’m 48 & been wearing Oakley sunglasses since 95. I’m the only person I know who wears Oakley ALL the time. My mates all wear glasses now. Not me though. I’d say Oakley’s have saved my eyesight. 🔥😵‍💫😎

My eyesight is 💯 times better than anyone I know younger or older. I’m 48 & been wearing Oakley sunglasses since 95. I’m the only person I know who wears Oakley ALL the time. My mates all wear glasses now. Not me though. I’d say Oakley’s have saved my eyesight. 🔥😵‍💫😎
I agree. I've been wearing them since the 1st pair of frogskins came out. I attribute my minor eyesight issues due to the work I do, but then, I just go get prescription Oakleys.

Been wearing oakleys since I turned into a man at 10 years old. Had them ever since in many styles. I was true and loyal to the brand. My eyes are shot to hell now. I have to wear prescription glasses and the level of thickness increases each year. I must say I did look cool all those years with all the new releases and what not but did I make a mistake? Do others feel the same that I do in that maybe Oakleys caused my eye issues now that I am in my 50s? No one in my immediate family wears glasses so I have to point a finger. Also if I try a different name brand my eyes just bounce around and will not accept another brand. Did Oakley do this to me? Did they sit there and invent an evil plan rubbing their hands together waiting to conquer the world or just me? Please tell me I’m not crazy.
What a crazy conspiracy thought. Have you tried eating carrots or more carrots by any chance?🥕🥕😂🤣

I’ve been wearing pants for decades. Occasionally my legs hurt. The pants caused it.
Right? Peoples eyes age and there are so many factors that cause eyesight issues. Some of which are just family genes. -I mean, if you felt eye strain and had headaches only when you had Oakleys on, then I could maybe see the link, but if that were the case, I’d only have worn them once and never again.

Back