• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What if. Now what if Oakley sunglasses messed up your eyesight? How would you know?

Back in 2001 My eye peeps sent my Juliet’s to Oakley for a script. It came back reversed. Took a couple days to figure out something was wrong. Oakley’s bad, but they refused to correct it.
Until my eye peeps threatened a law suit.
They fixed it.
Wrong thread Karen.

Hehehehe. "I think he said he 'resembles' Karen." Hehehehe

a51.gif

Been wearing oakleys since I turned into a man at 10 years old. Had them ever since in many styles. I was true and loyal to the brand. My eyes are shot to hell now. I have to wear prescription glasses and the level of thickness increases each year. I must say I did look cool all those years with all the new releases and what not but did I make a mistake? Do others feel the same that I do in that maybe Oakleys caused my eye issues now that I am in my 50s? No one in my immediate family wears glasses so I have to point a finger. Also if I try a different name brand my eyes just bounce around and will not accept another brand. Did Oakley do this to me? Did they sit there and invent an evil plan rubbing their hands together waiting to conquer the world or just me? Please tell me I’m not crazy.
Vampirism will cure your poor eyesight, you'll just have to get use to wearing your Oakleys at night. Problem solved.

Latest Posts

Back