CyclopsFan92

Oakley Beginner
Hello, all. As the title says, "what is considered a 'useful post'?" I've read the FAQ and the New Member sections, but nothing really defines what that is. Is a useful post just replying to someone's thread? Is it making a new thread that doesn't ask questions that haven't been answered "n" times that a simple search couldn't answer (which, btw, I did do, but I couldn't find much to answer this)? Please help, because I'd like to be able to access the exchange. I've already seen several pairs of glasses that I wanted come and go! 😭

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Wavecloud

Your Oakley's Customised
Premium Member
Oxford UK
Just start asking questions etc... A useful post could be any post that isnt considered negative in someway. You'll be up to the count in now time.

zcrxsi

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Amish Country, USA
Hello, all. As the title says, "what is considered a 'useful post'?" I've read the FAQ and the New Member sections, but nothing really defines what that is. Is a useful post just replying to someone's thread? Is it making a new thread that doesn't ask questions that haven't been answered "n" times that a simple search couldn't answer (which, btw, I did do, but I couldn't find much to answer this)? Please help, because I'd like to be able to access the exchange. I've already seen several pairs of glasses that I wanted come and go!
What’s your favorite color?

New Threads