• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Considered A "Useful Post"?

CyclopsFan92

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello, all. As the title says, "what is considered a 'useful post'?" I've read the FAQ and the New Member sections, but nothing really defines what that is. Is a useful post just replying to someone's thread? Is it making a new thread that doesn't ask questions that haven't been answered "n" times that a simple search couldn't answer (which, btw, I did do, but I couldn't find much to answer this)? Please help, because I'd like to be able to access the exchange. I've already seen several pairs of glasses that I wanted come and go! 😭

Just start asking questions etc... A useful post could be any post that isnt considered negative in someway. You'll be up to the count in now time.

Hello, all. As the title says, "what is considered a 'useful post'?" I've read the FAQ and the New Member sections, but nothing really defines what that is. Is a useful post just replying to someone's thread? Is it making a new thread that doesn't ask questions that haven't been answered "n" times that a simple search couldn't answer (which, btw, I did do, but I couldn't find much to answer this)? Please help, because I'd like to be able to access the exchange. I've already seen several pairs of glasses that I wanted come and go!

What’s your favorite color?

Latest Posts

Back