• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Printed Inside Oakley Frogskins?

jward106

Oakley Expert
Hey Guys.

I've never had a pair of Frogs before and I found an ad for a pair of Crystal Clear with Gold Iridium at a really good price. Is there anything that should be printed or stamped on the glasses or anything to look for? I want to make sure that I know what I'm getting.

Thanks.

Hey Guys.

I've never had a pair of Frogs before and I found an ad for a pair of Crystal Clear with Gold Iridium at a really good price. Is there anything that should be printed or stamped on the glasses or anything to look for? I want to make sure that I know what I'm getting.

Thanks.

Would you be able to request a pic and post it? I'm sure the experts on here would be able to tell you if it's real with a picture.

This is the picture that I have of the Frogs. I haven't seen them in person but I'm going to see them in a day or two.

sorry can't really tell from the pic. need a better close up shot. the Fakes are getting better these days, so close up shots are better. =)

Back