• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the exact part-name of movement for timebomb icon ?

ggomasa

Oakley Beginner
hello~.

I have 2 timebomb icon (small icon).

But one of them didn't work anymore.
Charging unit - inertial generator can't move and stucked)

So, I want to replace it with new movement.
But hard to find information of movement.

Could you let me know it ?
Thanks.

16306804577565994343866847953109.jpg

Don’t know the movement number, but I had used a capacitor 30273MZ for an icon. Might be able to reverse lookup movements using that capacitor and narrow it down. Should also have 7 jewels. Good luck.

Don’t know the movement number, but I had used a capacitor 30273MZ for an icon. Might be able to reverse lookup movements using that capacitor and narrow it down. Should also have 7 jewels. Good luck.

always providing great watch knowledge sir!

I'd googling with "using the capacitor 30273MZ" and found Seiko kinetic movement 3M22 series but not sure.

I was leaning towards that one as well, but can’t confirm. If it is the same, you’d have to swap the date wheel so it’s at 6 o’clock instead of 3 o’clock.

I have some old Icon/Mid Icon Movements. I am currently trying to work out if there is a replacement capacitor. I think it maybe 3027.26Z ( MT516F ) to replace the 3027.3MY. I have one on order as I am working on a customer's Mid Icon.🤞

Back