• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the lowest X-Metal serial number in your collection?

Didn't realise he was on here. He did mention your offer and I thought I'm out :) congrats mate. A lovely set that I didn't have pockets deep enough for........I hate you

Didn't realise he was on here. He did mention your offer and I thought I'm out :) congrats mate. A lovely set that I didn't have pockets deep enough for........I hate you
Thanks buddy. It was a borderline overpay but if you piecemeal the pieces and put a premium on the low serial it allowed me to rationalize it the green hue was to much to let it go. I think I’ll actually make a carbon hammer stem clone (Diferent frame of course) 😆

Thanks buddy. It was a borderline overpay but if you piecemeal the pieces and put a premium on the low serial it allowed me to rationalize it the green hue was to much to let it go. I think I’ll actually make a carbon hammer stem clone of the realease (Diferent frame of course)
What a load of crap.....you just wanted them. same as me you just had bigger balls to commit. I'm just in the process of getting a matte carbon hammerstem done by @Wavecloud. I'll just have to put emerald lenses in now cause some arsehole bought the Ichiros

What a load of crap.....you just wanted them. same as me you just had bigger balls to commit. I'm just in the process of getting a matte carbon hammerstem done by @Wavecloud. I'll just have to put emerald lenses in now cause some arsehole bought the Ichiros

Like this ?
7c14a0b5d4e903e1532002cda199de4d.jpg