• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the lowest X-Metal serial number in your collection?

Here is my pair of Ducati's purchased in 99 I believe....slept a few times since....I wear these daily and wouldn't be caught wearing anything else! I only put the lenses in for the pic. They stay wrapped up!
Juliet 1.jpeg
Juliet.jpg

Do you have any pictures you can share? Or do you remember winch frames you have seen them on?

I didn’t save pics, sorry. I’ve seen them on a few frames in the past. The only one I can specifically remember was a scar.

Oakley was very meticulous when it came to QC back in the day. Any small imperfection would deem it not able to be sold retail. Today, it’s a **** all attitude. Some of the marks and blemishes I see on brand new pairs going out is atrocious. That’s SUXOTTICA right there.

I didn’t save pics, sorry. I’ve seen them on a few frames in the past. The only one I can specifically remember was a scar.

Oakley was very meticulous when it came to QC back in the day. Any small imperfection would deem it not able to be sold retail. Today, it’s a **** all attitude. Some of the marks and blemishes I see on brand new pairs going out is atrocious. That’s SUXOTTICA right there.
thanks for all the detail!