• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the lowest X-Metal serial number in your collection?

I got it from a very good OF member and highly regarded one. I have no reason to disbelieve him. I’ve been told by a couple guys there are 2 labels for this model.

I am not an expert on X Metals and yes, I believe there are 2 versions of the sticker for this one as I believe it was released after they stopped using the multi colored stickers.

These are the 2 I am aware of.

The early one
photo3-4-jpg.jpg

and the later one.

0e001ce3-5cca-4aa7-85aa-486a36b9c542-jpeg.jpg

I am not an expert on X Metals and yes, I believe there are 2 versions of the sticker for this one as I believe it was released after they stopped using the multi colored stickers.

These are the 2 I am aware of.

The early one
View attachment 682816

and the later one.

View attachment 682817

I’m driving so hard to toggle back and forth on the pics. What am I missing. Your early one looks like my early one.

Yea I need to update and spread out the different Juliet’s, I’ll do it tomorrow and update the last pages with your spending spree sweet pickups by the way

Thanks man. To be fair I didn’t actually buy the JB’s we traded. And I almost passed on the emeralds. I’m telling you. $5 more woulda bought em. Pretty glad I won the auction now. Ohhhh and still got my eye on a couple more

Last edited: