• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I work in finance. Just a few years out of school, so its not nearly as glamorous or prosperous as it sounds.

I currently own a Sign/Advertisement business. It was previous called "Affordable Signs" but i was attracting some customers that i wasn't pleased with...
some low-budget customers looking for smaller things that wasn't really bringing in the revenue i was interested in.
and after opening up a new,larger location...did a name change to Gorilla Prints Sign Co. , i thought it would be clever because i use Gorilla Hand prints as the main logo, and all i do is produce PRINTS. lol. For customers, or other smaller sign companies around who do not have a digital printer. I currently have a 6 footprinter and most of my in house work comes out of there. Some of my larger clients right now are Texas-wide banks, and several school districts..

I'm currently 21 years old.. and, its going fairly well for me right now...

HEY FROGHOG, what kind of "financing" do you do?
like...the chasing and collecting type? my father was bumped up to a regional supervisor for a nation-wide finance company after being a manager for 15 years.....i saw some of the pain in the ass things he had to deal with on a daily basis... no bueno...lol.

Back