• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Primarily micro-4/3 mount. What I been using for photography itself for a few years has been the old Olympus E-M1 Mk1 (from 2013) and I still use that for most things that don't have to be video.

Been using my Panasonic GH5 more since I got it last december, but I primarily use that for video work, much like how I been using my GH4 before that for video. Just offers a little bit better resolution on the photo side than my old E-M1.

Using primarily prime lens for everything, the only zooms I have are for my tiny old Pentax Q10 that's a put in a jacket pocket mirrorless camera.

Everything currently on KarlBlessing.com photo wise has been with the old Olympus E-M1 Mk1 (also have an identical camera that's been converted for infrared photography), and video wise to either the old Panasonic GH1 hacked, or the GH4. I haven't updated it much with content from the GH5 yet.
IMG_20200705_221128804.jpg

Do you need one?

Do you need one?
That's at least newer than my ancient Spyder 2 pro which is no longer supported by most software now days. I mainly borrowed the x-rite i1Display Pro from the college when I needed to. But I haven't worked there in over a year (graduated their back in 2018, and continued to work for their photography program until end of 2019 when I graduated again but with an A.A.A.S. in Web/Graphic design).

Could certainly use one to get my displays updated, assuming anything older than a Spyder 4 is still compatible with Windows 10.

I have no clueUOTE="KarlBlessing, post: 1562792, member: 40056"]
That's at least newer than my ancient Spyder 2 pro which is no longer supported by most software now days. I mainly borrowed the x-rite i1Display Pro from the college when I needed to. But I haven't worked there in over a year (graduated their back in 2018, and continued to work for their photography program until end of 2019 when I graduated again but with an A.A.A.S. in Web/Graphic design).

Could certainly use one to get my displays updated, assuming anything older than a Spyder 4 is still compatible with Windows 10.
[/QUOTE]
I have no clue lol my father and mother were the photographers in the family it is just sitting here needs a home pm me

OTE="KarlBlessing, post: 1562844, member: 40056"]
Thanks for the heads up, also I think either due to my account age or membership status, options like private messaging are not yet available to me.
[/QUOTE]
When they do come available hit me up

Latest Posts

Back