• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your lowest serial Romeo1 Plasma frame?

I think that’s where the confusion lies. The Plasmas with its shiny finish changes depending on the lighting can look different, but that bronze tint that you mentioned with your Plasma under certain lighting conditions can be found. You won’t find to my knowledge that bronze tint that appears sometimes on the Plasmas with any of the 2 Titanium finishes.
Good comment, I think patina have important role As well.
You can’t compare BNiB frame from 20+ years with other plasma frame which is use often. The sweat, UV, time, care, maintenance, location, weather, and more Factors.

I believe mine is a later gen with the A serial.
BD92D349-149A-4A84-8C9B-0FAA58E46410.jpeg

I would like to buy a set of them, that is Romeo plasma with fire iridium lenses. I am well aware of cost and PP is ready. If someone wants to offer them to me I will pay handsomely for them. Let me know. Thanks!

Good comment, I think patina have important role As well.
You can’t compare BNiB frame from 20+ years with other plasma frame which is use often. The sweat, UV, time, care, maintenance, location, weather, and more Factors.
There were 2 titanium finishes ??

I would like to buy a set of them, that is Romeo plasma with fire iridium lenses. I am well aware of cost and PP is ready. If someone wants to offer them to me I will pay handsomely for them. Let me know. Thanks!

Please read the forum exchange guidelines, you don’t meat the requirements to buy here yet, 14 days 15 post, or buy a premium membership to get instant access

Back