• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses are these?

bertopks

Oakley Beginner
I recently bought a pair of custom Flak 2.0 XL - all white frames, white ear socks, gold icon and 24K iridium polarized lenses. BUT - Oakley sent me the wrong pair with polished black frames, black ear socks and gunmetal icon. They said I could keep them, which is nice, but I can't tell which lenses they have.

They're not polarized and when comparing them to the lenses available for custom Flak 2.0 XLs, they look most like Prizm Trail Torch. However, they have no etching that says Prizm on them or anything.

Can anyone help?

IMG_4682.jpeg
IMG_4681.jpg

Since they are custom. They will have no etching.

They leave that off in case the customer chooses to get custom etching.

Looks like trail or field to me. Can you send some more pics of the front of the lens?

These were sent to me from Oakley about 3 weeks ago. Trail Torch Prizm is the only lens that looks remotely close to them. There is no "Prizm Trail" that I see on the custom lens interface.

These were sent to me from Oakley about 3 weeks ago. Trail Torch Prizm is the only lens that looks remotely close to them. There is no "Prizm Trail" that I see on the custom lens interface.
Prizm trail is the older mountain biking lens. It has largely been replaced by prizm trail torch but is still around in custom configurations. You can see it here

Back