• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes you happy?

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
As something of an antidote to the "What really grinds your gears?" thread, to which I have contributed my fair share of gripes, I think it might be nice to see the other side of the coin occasionally.

Today, for instance, my flight was no more than 1/3 to 1/2 full so I could basically sit wherever the hell I wanted. I took the aisle seat of a row of three, with no-one in the row in front nor behind, so I could recline away as much as I wanted and inconvenience no-one.

Also, the guy who got on the plane absolutely stinking of BO was more than 10 rows behind so I didn't have to deal with that...

Despite the fact that our kicker missed the extra point so we lost by 1 instead of going into overtime, the fact that Texas finally has a star-quality quarterback again makes me happy. He looked like Vince Young, and broke VY's record for single-game offense, accounting for 527 total yards. In only his 2nd start. And he's a redshirt freshman.

I keep saying, that's the best I've ever felt about a game that we lost.

Butthole pleasures.
That reminds me..... I had these apples dipped in caramel and sprinkles......that was one....but another dipped in caramel and some other stuff..... and a third...and a fourth.....

One was called "cheesecake" apple....guess what that tasted like....
the second was called "apple pie"......I think no guess needed?
I forgot the third and fourth.... :p

But they were good. EXCEPT for the fact that EACH APPLE WAS $10 :twitch:

Latest Posts

Back