• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Now there's a real Bronco!!
I was pretty fond of my "real Bronco" also 😩

24-Oct-1998

63C709C6-166E-4E2B-98EB-CEFA76030DD3.jpeg

Sweet!!
A friend of mine put a 428SCJ in his ‘78 and that thing would hurt some feelings.
Mine had a 351W with a "double barrel Holley" my dad bought at Autozone hahaha !!!

it also had a 2x3" block zip tied to the gas pedal because he couldn't reach the pedal very well (he's 5'4" lol)...

It also had two 15" Kikkers in the back

I drove it my junior and senior year and then after Bootcamp, I drove it from Houston to San Diego...

had to trade it into a dealership within 2 months of being there because it wouldn't pass smog - I got $1500 for it hahaha !!!

Mine had a 351W with a "double barrel Holley" my dad bought at Autozone hahaha !!!

it also had a 2x3" block zip tied to the gas pedal because he couldn't reach the pedal very well (he's 5'4" lol)...

It also had two 15" Kikkers in the back

I drove it my junior and senior year and then after Bootcamp, I drove it from Houston to San Diego...

had to trade it into a dealership within 2 months of being there because it wouldn't pass smog - I got $1500 for it hahaha !!!
What's a double barrel Holley? Do you mean Holley double pumper?

Back