• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Sorry for the shameless riff on Crunch's thread but as I am a RX wearer (and live in the UK with our awful weather!) I feel like I miss out on a daily post. So, if there's anyone else like me who doesn't get to wear their O's as much as they'd like for whatever reason, then this ones for you guys :biggrin:

I WOULD be wearing my Gold Darts today as I'm at work in a brown suit.

:smile:

LOOL. Great idea for a thread Mrs H.

Many the day I wake up thinking "I'm TOTALLY gunna wear this pair today" only to be foiled by the British weather - when I look out of the window to find it's p155ing down.
I'll still take the glasses with me though, on the off-chance the weather clears up, but I often return home without them moving out of my pocket.

I will therefore undoubtedly be posting many indoor photos in this thread.

Got my fingers crossed for some Oakley action at lunchtime though, so it might not be today. haha

just my regular RX

64401640.jpg

I've only onr pair of RX & that's my drillbit, wear them everyday at work ortherwise god knows what i'd be typing.....hehe.

I brought my MFL Fuel Cell to work today "just in case". Weather is sunny now BUT it will be dark when I leave at 5.00pm. HURRY UP SUMMER....HURRY UP.

& I WOULD wear my OTT's but don't have them yet!!!! (tear rolls down my cheek)

i have a old twenty with black iridium and some juliets black & emerald with RX as well . . .
but the MD is my all time fav!

Back