• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I'm clearing stuff out of mom's place.

I helped take the bed down and moved the pieces to another apartment, mattress, boxspring, and all. And this dude says he needs help setting the bed up. What the ***? You got a free bed and a free move what more do you want? Another dude took the dressers and he vacillated on where to clean out the drawers.

Both instances, I just left them, not trying to look like a savage beast yelling at old people.

It may be time for me to embrace electronic receipts. I managed to lose one from the postal service. So much on my mind and I got irritated with the 12 foot receipt from CVS.

So, more retailers need to make electronic receipts an option.

It may be time for me to embrace electronic receipts. I managed to lose one from the postal service. So much on my mind and I got irritated with the 12 foot receipt from CVS.

So, more retailers need to make electronic receipts an option.
Cvs is the worst

Lol you should see the cashiers face at CVS when I tell them I don't want the reciept....

"B...but it has coupons and savings on it"

Me: "I'm good, you can have them"

*walks away while the cashier tries to figure out what to do with a 12 foot long piece of paper

Latest Posts

Back