• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I haven’t posted anything for a while so today seemed like a good opportunity to remind myself why I hate practically everyone I come in contact with. I have a 1990 454SS and I have been searching for original fabric to reupholster the seats. I managed to find a guy through Facebook that had 6 yards. He wanted $400 per yard and after contacting him I agreed to pay $775 shipped from CA. What arrived was about a yard and a half not the 2 yards we agreed on. Worse yet the half yard was cut in such a way the pattern was not useable on the half yard because I need the striped piece to run horizontally. I contacted him and he said he would ship me another piece. I had no intention of keeping the half yard so I proceeded to package it up and take it to the post office. He wrote me a text and said he shipped the material on Wednesday. I mailed the box out and waited. After a few days I said I didn’t receive anything yet and got no response. I asked on Saturday what was going on and he said he forgot and was out of town because his friend passed away. He said he would go to Fed Ex today. Earlier I wrote him again and said I needed the tracking number. Now the communication seems to have gone dark. It was all paid for PayPal G&S so I will contact them tomorrow. The bottom line is this. I hate people. All I want is to get what I asked for. I spent way more than anyone should . Just do what you said and don’t lie. At this stage I don’t care about your friend or your excuses. Give me my ******* material or my money. Drop dead and **** you and your whole family.

I haven’t posted anything for a while so today seemed like a good opportunity to remind myself why I hate practically everyone I come in contact with. I have a 1990 454SS and I have been searching for original fabric to reupholster the seats. I managed to find a guy through Facebook that had 6 yards. He wanted $400 per yard and after contacting him I agreed to pay $775 shipped from CA. What arrived was about a yard and a half not the 2 yards we agreed on. Worse yet the half yard was cut in such a way the pattern was not useable on the half yard because I need the striped piece to run horizontally. I contacted him and he said he would ship me another piece. I had no intention of keeping the half yard so I proceeded to package it up and take it to the post office. He wrote me a text and said he shipped the material on Wednesday. I mailed the box out and waited. After a few days I said I didn’t receive anything yet and got no response. I asked on Saturday what was going on and he said he forgot and was out of town because his friend passed away. He said he would go to Fed Ex today. Earlier I wrote him again and said I needed the tracking number. Now the communication seems to have gone dark. It was all paid for PayPal G&S so I will contact them tomorrow. The bottom line is this. I hate people. All I want is to get what I asked for. I spent way more than anyone should . Just do what you said and don’t lie. At this stage I don’t care about your friend or your excuses. Give me my ******* material or my money. Drop dead and **** you and your whole family.

Pics of the 454ss or it's all made up

Pics of the 454ss or it's all made up
61D9C1D9-9C05-4394-8CF3-DD5D9E977EA5.jpeg

Lots of words.
What is is about?

Latest Posts

Back