• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

As the ignorant angry mob is continually capitulated to, this will only get worse.

It's a world turned upside down. Law abiding citizens exercising their 2A rights are now being vilified and even charged with crimes when defending themselves against violent destructive 'protesters.'

I am tired of watching the news, i am also tired of trump saying that ccp virus will disappear just like a fart, he is hallucinating like biden, if biden has better hallucinations, I don’t mind switching sides...

Real world stuff. Put your mask back on and don't worry about it. Unless you have statues in your closet, then maybe worry.....🤷‍♂️
I am putting my mask on because i am a law abiding citizen, unlike ******* who doesn’t care.

if you don’t like it, go find a bar with a service “mask free” then sniff each other’s ass...

I am putting my mask on because i am a law abiding citizen, unlike ******* who doesn’t care.

if you don’t like it, go find a bar with a service “mask free” then sniff each other’s ass...
PicsArt_05-21-06.05.16.jpg

Back