• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

1- living in brazil
2- dead end job (i know, thats on me, omw to get something better)
3- (related to 1) bought the katos with the prizm road from oakley website, they came with some minor details, sent them back, they get sold out. Bought another pair from a sports goods store, they are super late to arrive. Made me reaaly reconsider spending this much money.
4- Kanye no dropping the album today.

I know thats a lot of things, but besides that, im good. I dont let it bother me that much.

Hope u guys have a nice saturday!

1- living in brazil
2- dead end job (i know, thats on me, omw to get something better)
3- (related to 1) bought the katos with the prizm road from oakley website, they came with some minor details, sent them back, they get sold out. Bought another pair from a sports goods store, they are super late to arrive. Made me reaaly reconsider spending this much money.
4- Kanye no dropping the album today.

I know thats a lot of things, but besides that, im good. I dont let it bother me that much.

Hope u guys have a nice saturday!
#4 :(

Well if you read through the article the charges are for the firearms portion. For the banner it states he's guilty not because of it being a BLM banner but rather because it wasn't his property (it was from a church). So burning someone else's property is the no-no here.

Not playing politics here. Just reading the article.
If you burn someone else's American Flag, the same still applies..

Not anymore, they churched it up and changed it to “fast casual”. Lol
Hahaha but the category remains the same.

Screenshot_20210725-182409_Chrome.jpg

Back