• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Poor Impulse Control. Sorry, I am referring to ME. Being seeing some goodies pop up lately and I haven't put up any resistance. I'll have to go cry more later in the deflated wallet thread. :D🤙
Hello sir' this is your credit card company calling to ask "have you lost your ferkin mind man????" 😂

Screenshot 2023-06-07 081433.jpg

Weirdos on OfferUp. Every so often you get an odd one. —A guy had an Oakley backpack for really cheap. I contacted him and he answered right away. At first he seemed cool and said he’d be available all day and to just pick a time to come. I said 2pm and then he told me thats kind of late, you need to come earlier. I said I’d do my best but have to get off work first. Then wanted me to pay by a cash ap. He only wanted $15, so I asked if I could just give him cash. He said ok but I needed to hurry and get their sooner than 2pm. I then looked at his profile a little more and he had just created it this month and had no sales and No verification info. My gut instinct told me something was off about this guy. Either its stolen goods or he wants to rob me. I then messaged him back and told him I couldnt make it today by 2pm and he replies back that he can deliver. So you were in a hurry to get me over there before 2pm but now you have time to deliver it to me? I just ignored him after that.

The store level management at Oakley, or maybe higher, who knows. -I submitted an official complaint through Oakley. Then I get back this reply(see picture below) after a few days. The store management completely lied to corporate. No one has contacted me at all and certainly didn’t offer any resolution. And this is a flagship store(Foothill Ranch HQ). So just sharing with you how crooked they are.

E5D17851-7717-48A8-916B-6FE66A64A4F4.jpeg

Back