• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

No.

Although, the older I get, the more I have to drive home with one headlight.
As Bob Dylan is one of my favorite human beings to ever exist, I was really hoping Jakob would have taken off to be one amazing super duper star...

As Bob Dylan is one of my favorite human beings to ever exist, I was really hoping Jakob would have taken off to be one amazing super duper star...
I thought they would have stuck around for awhile, too. That album was quite good.

Used my flexible spending account (FSA) debit card for an upcoming dentist appointment and being flagged for verification... Really?!?!?

Many people are not trying to beat the system with funds withheld from their own pay. FACEPALM.

Used my flexible spending account (FSA) debit card for an upcoming dentist appointment and being flagged for verification... Really?!?!?

Many people are not trying to beat the system with funds withheld from their own pay. FACEPALM.
i used to get that all the time on my FSA...I have an HSA now, and, knock on wood, it doesn't flag me near as often.

i used to get that all the time on my FSA...I have an HSA now, and, knock on wood, it doesn't flag me near as often.
It seems to happen regularly to others from the looks of it. This is my first time being flagged ever.

Latest Posts

Back