• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats better than 10? 11. New case

@AlanH this info is great. It’s nice to be able to get info so that I’m not looking like Wile E. Coyote. Yes some of you may have to google Wile. I’m looking forward to the day I can help someone else on this site. And I look forward to the door hinge and handle info too. Thanks!
No problem. I have the white ladies metal case, 2 single wide 3.0, 2 double wide 3.0, a double wide Xmetal, single wide Xmetal, a pedestal xmetal, and 2 Spine v1 an v2, and the newest version they have in stores in single wide. Variety is the spice of life. If you need measurements on any of them and that thread folks pointed you too doesnt have I know one of us with cases can get you what you need.

No problem. I have the white ladies metal case, 2 single wide 3.0, 2 double wide 3.0, a double wide Xmetal, single wide Xmetal, a pedestal xmetal, and 2 Spine v1 an v2, and the newest version they have in stores in single wide. Variety is the spice of life. If you need measurements on any of them and that thread folks pointed you too doesnt have I know one of us with cases can get you what you need.
11 cases is crazy! Will you hunt down the stretchline case down the line?

I’ve got a 4.0 double wide and a 3.0 single wide and feel like a King. I can’t imagine having 11. @AlanH for my 4.0 double wide 2 of the 6 LEDs have stopped working. The are integrated and I’ve scoured all previous posts to try and hunt down replacements but it’s been dead end city. I know I can go with a different LED set up but like EOM when possible. Any info you can share on that front would be appreciated.

11 cases is crazy! Will you hunt down the stretchline case down the line?
Yes this is the unicorn and not living near cali is a strike against me to find one I think. But I am always looking

Ive got one just like that one you just got. The problem I have is there are few for sale in Nashville area, and I wouldnt want to travel over 100 miles. I have always wanted a spine case, I think those are really cool.

Ive got one just like that one you just got. The problem I have is there are few for sale in Nashville area, and I wouldnt want to travel over 100 miles. I have always wanted a spine case, I think those are really cool.
Two of my favorite cases I have for sure

I have the same case but missing the glass door. I’m having glass door envy. For all of you Oakley case fanatics out there...anyone know of a good game plan to find a replacement glass door for this case? Congratulations on #11.
You can go to Lowe's and get a piece of lexan cut for the door as well as buy the locks there and hinges all in one go.

I’ve got a 4.0 double wide and a 3.0 single wide and feel like a King. I can’t imagine having 11. @AlanH for my 4.0 double wide 2 of the 6 LEDs have stopped working. The are integrated and I’ve scoured all previous posts to try and hunt down replacements but it’s been dead end city. I know I can go with a different LED set up but like EOM when possible. Any info you can share on that front would be appreciated.

Where you from sir? (There’s a reason I’m asking since I can’t PM you)?

Back