• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats good ya’ll!

TruckinOakleys

Oakley Beginner
Whats good guys!

Mildly unique introduction to Oakleys... it was 1988ish, grew up in Arizona. We rented a beach house every year in Cali and would go for a few weeks each summer. This summer in particular there was a beach volleyball player staying at the place next door. I commented on how cool his glasses were and he let me wear them (mind you I was 8 years old) for the rest of the time we were in Cali. Turns out, he was Karch Kiraly!

That was when my love started. My mom refused to buy me a pair of my own as they were quite expensive for what they were. So I saved every dollar I made for what felt like a year, and finally bought my own first pair. Crystal red Blades with warm gray lenses. While they have alluded me thus far in buying them again, I will get my hands on them again. I recently bought a pair of crystal red M frames that will hold me over until then.

While I’m certain my collection is quite small in comparison to many on here, I am at 64 pairs as of now. I am a semi driver and have roughly 30 pairs on my truck at all times.

I’m an owner op but recently hired a guy to drive team with me. Before that I was seriously considering buying one for my home and my truck lol.

Back