• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

665AE8AE-708C-4132-86B5-E7FCA2863022.jpeg

Home made flour tortillas 💕💕

View attachment 773608

My buddy who used to live in Texas said the flour tortillas here in SoCal not nearly as good as the ones there .. but he got me some from Trader Joe’s that were comparable and pretty damn good ...

Thought about u when I made this ... bacon, cheese , sour cream, carne Asada.. too bad these are generic flour tortillas

EB92123E-F22D-447C-9498-EEDF7ECE07EB.jpeg

My buddy who used to live in Texas said the flour tortillas here in SoCal not nearly as good as the ones there .. but he got me some from Trader Joe’s that were comparable and pretty damn good ...

Thought about u when I made this ... bacon, cheese , sour cream, carne Asada.. too bad these are generic flour tortillas

View attachment 773627
I've tasted good tortillas in Cali and good tortillas in Texas...

it probably has a lot to do with who makes them and how much salt they use, etc etc...

wife rolled these out this morning - pain in the ass because it takes forever, but they were pretty damn good 👏🏼😏

I'll be in SoCal next weekend, so I'll definitely be looking for some good food when I get there 💕

I've tasted good tortillas in Cali and good tortillas in Texas...

it probably has a lot to do with who makes them and how much salt they use, etc etc...

wife rolled these out this morning - pain in the ass because it takes forever, but they were pretty damn good 👏🏼😏

I'll be in SoCal next weekend, so I'll definitely be looking for some good food when I get there 💕

Oh no shiet ? Where in socal ?

Back