• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

ED174951-DD0D-4FED-90E3-02F6D8301264.jpeg

How is that air fryer?
Bruh, I friggin love that damn thing! She be cooking all kinds of stuff with it. My Blackstone at home rarely gets used anymore because she cooks stuff with the air fryer and it's so simple she don't mind.

I think that's a small one. We've never had one and weren't sure about em. She wants a bigger one now, lol. I benefit so I'm like sure!

Bruh, I friggin love that damn thing! She be cooking all kinds of stuff with it. My Blackstone at home rarely gets used anymore because she cooks stuff with the air fryer and it's so simple she don't mind.

I think that's a small one. We've never had one and weren't sure about em. She wants a bigger one now, lol. I benefit so I'm like sure!
Plus its healthier than frying it in oil. I was thinking about getting one but wasn't sure. I might have to pick one up

Plus its healthier than frying it in oil. I was thinking about getting one but wasn't sure. I might have to pick one up
Yes, I think that's the biggest thing. She just said the only thing to her is that it dries stuff out. She intentionally doesn't cook as long as most recipes say, and rather checks them before they get dry. Fried pickles are a really good example. Air fryer dried em out way too bad. The deep fryer is the only way to cook fried pickles, lol. It's pretty simple though, hell I can use it 🤣🤣

Yes, I think that's the biggest thing. She just said the only thing to her is that it dries stuff out. She intentionally doesn't cook as long as most recipes say, and rather checks them before they get dry. Fried pickles are a really good example. Air fryer dried em out way too bad. The deep fryer is the only way to cook fried pickles, lol. It's pretty simple though, hell I can use it 🤣🤣
That's awesome bro

Back