• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

20220106_111959.jpg

The Michelin guide is on its way to Florida - MICHELIN Guide Is Coming To Florida

It’ll probably be helpful for tourism. If I think of food in California (used to be just LA, widened to the whole state a couple of years back), NYC or Chicago, I think The French Laundry, Eleven Madison and Alinea but I have no such connection with Miami. Mind you, Washington D.C. has Michelin and I couldn’t name any restaurants there either!

Will be interesting to see which restaurants make the cut. Maybe some Cuban places.

The Michelin guide is on its way to Florida - MICHELIN Guide Is Coming To Florida

It’ll probably be helpful for tourism. If I think of food in California (used to be just LA, widened to the whole state a couple of years back), NYC or Chicago, I think The French Laundry, Eleven Madison and Alinea but I have no such connection with Miami. Mind you, Washington D.C. has Michelin and I couldn’t name any restaurants there either!

Will be interesting to see which restaurants make the cut. Maybe some Cuban places.
460D693B-7F3C-4749-9AD1-0A231652FE5A.jpeg

Back