• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best looking M Frame color combo in your opinion? (frame/lense/ear socks, etc)

It's not the regular snow camo. It's the same pattern as the "snow jungle" trenchcoat
Actually it's not. Looks handmade.

f9e89e843ba1eef815ae65c6368dd421.jpg
81bf9a1507ab39bdfb0fcb5db4f67310.jpg
ed5bb13b00e4de6dded4056ef653915a.jpg

The pattern on the Pro M Frame print looks pretty normal. It just hit a patch in the print that shows a little differently than results of other frames. You should have seen some of the results of the white camo Half Jacket we did for athletes many years ago. Some did not even look like white camo. That is just part and parcel of dipping using a print and having a small half frame canvas to work with.

The pattern on the Pro M Frame print looks pretty normal. It just hit a patch in the print that shows a little differently than results of other frames. You should have seen some of the results of the white camo Half Jacket we did for athletes many years ago. Some did not even look like white camo. That is just part and parcel of dipping using a print and having a small half frame canvas to work with.
Thanks for the clarification! Very cool!

No disrespect to your wealth of O knowledge however I am not convinced it is the same pattern. The lines are not nearly crisp enough to be the same pattern.

No disrespect to your wealth of O knowledge however I am not convinced it is the same pattern. The lines are not nearly crisp enough to be the same pattern.
While the patterns do vary a lot, I agree that there are two different versions. See attached photos, in addition to the pattern being different the grey and black tones are also different.

20220730_105346.jpg

20220730_105328.jpg

Back