• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the fastest you have ever been in vehicle or motorcycle?

235 kph (136 mph) briefly in a 1989 911 turbo. Kinda scary though.

I have been faster when I went for an afternoon jog though....
4 secs/km which is about 559 mph....

BF764604-C300-4952-AED7-B7FB0E512BF6.png
7CA43AC9-F004-4FBF-953E-F25603C694B1.png

ooo ooo I had a 1984 Kaw GPZ 1100, that was a fast beeatch. I believe it was the fastest made at the time.
but never made 162, thats hauling ass bro, on a street bike. Fairing helps. Never had one of those, just the wind in the face.

but still not the 900 TURBO......................................................o_O.....................sorry mate, stoned again!................750 turbo....

Daaaamn. Fastest bike on the planet that year, no? So close to 200, should have shifted up.
The bike came with a limiter in it, could not go faster than 186. Unless it was deactivated. With a light rider it was 200 out the box.

It was fast enough for me, hit it once and was done. To easy for things to go wrong and that would be a very long slide.

Surprisingly the ZX14 really starts to feel at home 100mph and up

Also as a passenger in an a 95 IROC race car with a passenger seat in it at Kentucky Speedway going 170 mph about 6 feet from the outside wall thinking if this thing loses traction its gonna hurt. It had been driven by a lot of big time race car drivers back in it's heyday.

Very interesting thread....... 112-115 mph in a Datsun 280ZX back in the 80's. Car started to shake like I was re-entering orbit so I backed off. My body was shaking so much I couldn't tell if I hit 115 or not....

After I checked off the "I did over 100 mph" box I haven't come close since. Except maybe in a roller coaster

Back